Monday, January 12, 2009

The Unprofessional Blog Fiddler

I have decided to officially come out of seclusion and once again join the blogosphere. I must say that I missed me, did you? I will not give any excuses for my hiatus other than to say that forthcoming baby #3 (Gunner or Chastity), now in his/her17th week of gestation, has made life interesting.

I must also give a "shout out" to David Shelley who coaxed me out of blogger's block with his apropos fiddling comment (see last post.)

I find it sad that after a three-month absence I (still) have nothing substantive to say. Let's see, how about...Go Barack! Fix that BCS! Mark Shurtleff's got your back!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to know that Mark Shurtleff is fighting for truth and justice.

Unknown said...

You crack me up Josh. Welcome back. Maybe you'll inspire me to update mine

Eva Aurora said...

Thank you, David! I've been checking this blog so many times I thought you'd moved, Josh. Welcome back. Hope things with Baby #3 are going all right.

David S. said...

I have influence!