Thursday, April 17, 2008

To Blog or Not to Blog

I really want to give this blogging thing a fair shake, but so far it's been rough going. This may appear to be my first entry, and it is...on this blog. See, I have another blog which I'm now going to abandon. It was supposed to be lowexpectations.blogspot.com . But, as you can see if you follow the preceding link, I'm no where to be found on this page. That's because I accidentally set my URL as lowexpecations.blogspot.com . See the difference? How's that for a self-fulfilling prophesy? You can expect more of the same fare on this ever-so-slightly improved blog (see? no misspellings in the URL!).

3 comments:

Shankar said...

I had low expectations...but not so low that you'd spell the URL incorrectly. (In my defence, I just clicked on the link Julie provided. That's why I didn't spot it earlier.)

MKShelley said...

I refuse to comment (except this once) until my blog gets added to your list of what Julie likes to call "linkies."

There goes your self-esteem, because I was probably going to be your biggest reader.

David S. said...

This is the perfect way to launch a blog.