Sunday, April 20, 2008

Super Villainy

In order to overcome my inner demons, or inner villains as it were, I am embarking on an ambitious project to characterize human frailties (particularly my own, though you might also be afflicted) in the form of super villains....it'll make sense, trust me. So without further ado, the first villain in the compendium is: UNTHOUGHT.



This villain's main objective is to erase any and all thoughts from the mind thus reducing the victim's brain to goo. As you can see, HE HAS NO FACE. Also, the body below the head consists only of smoky tentacle-like limbs with which he scuttles around. His translucense allows him to enter your field of vision without making his presence known. Then, just when you start having an important thought, like, "I should register the car" or "I think my wife is talking to me" he jumps in front of you and does his smoky hypnotic unthought dance, thus preventing the thought and replacing it with a desire to stare at a wall or watch SportsCenter.

Miscellaneous statistics:

Allies: The Nothing from The Neverending Story; the skeksi from The Dark Crystal that sucks out the podlings' essence.

Creep Factor: Did I mention HE HAS NO FACE!?

Tip to ward off: Start singing Feliz Navidad.






5 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally think this guy exists.

Unknown said...

I think I'd rather deal with the faceless thought-sucking guy than sing "Feliz Navidad."

Unknown said...

Dang it. Now I have "Feliz Navidad" in my head. I think I hate you.

Anonymous said...

Josh!! I found your family's blog off of Lichelle and Trent's. It sounds like you guys are doing great! I've had fun seeing pictures of your kiddos and reading about your life.

I'm excited to read more about your villains. Classic. I was very amused by the drawing and the your reference to Never Ending Story. Hilarious!! Bye for now!

Juliekins said...

I agree about the unmentionable song...